This is a SASHIKO ORNAMENT KIT with Kasane-uroko-ni-yukiarare pattern. It’s one of the hitomezashi sashiko patterns which is based on the diagonal grid. Drawing the diagonal grid is not easy, so I made it into a kit!
The kit comes with
- Pre-printed fabric in green OR red with 3 triangles on 1 cloth
- Video lesson (PDF file with 5 pages that includes 8 tutorial videos)
【 The PDF file includes 5 pages:】
- About the pattern
- How to choose the thickness of the thread
- 8 tutorial videos for each step
- Tutorial video for how to make an ornament
Three triangles, with 60mm each side
- Sashiko thread (※Not included in the kit)
- Cotton thread to sew up the ornaments (※Not included in the kit)
- Optional:Stuffing for the ornaments (※Not included in the kit)
- Sashiko needle (Hand sewing needle with large eye)
The pattern is for personal use only. Please do not resell.