Please NOTE this is a PDF FILE OF PATTERNS. No returns and refunds for purchasing digital items.
【What is Shippo pattern?】
Shippo means seven treasures in Japanese as in the Buddhist Scriptures, refers to gold, silver, lapis lazuli, crystal, agate, red coral, and carnelian. The treasures are represented by never-ending linked circles. The shippo pattern is considered to be an auspicious design that embodies a wish for family happiness and financial success.
【The patterns only / 7pages in A4】
Basic Shippo pattern and 7 different versions
1. Shippo-tsunagi (the basic one; connected shippo)
2. Kaku shippo (the squared version)
3. Shippo hana sashi (the flowery shippo -2 versions)
4. Maru shippo (the douled circle version)
5. Kumi shippo (the assembled shippo)
6. Konoha shippo (the leaf shaped version）
7. Tobihana shippo (the skipping flower version)
✳︎Each pattern page has
- the pattern with the grid
- the circle pattern as a guide to draw
- the stitching order
【The pattern with tutorial / 12 pages in A4】
- About the pattern
- The variation of the pattern
- The transition of the pattern
- Basic Stitching order
- 5 tutorial videos
- 2 tips to stitch more beautifully
- 7 pages of downloadable pattern
【The tutorial videos in the course】
- 2 tutorial videos to make full use of the pattern page
- How to draw the grid
- How to draw the pattern
- How to stitch without making knots
The patterns will be available for instant download when your purchase is confirmed. Once you have downloaded the file, you can print the pattern with your printer at home.
You must have a PDF READER on your computer to open and print this pattern. If you don’t have installed it, I suggest you to download and install the ADOBE READER here: http://www.adobe.com/
No part of it may be further reproduced or distributed without the publisher's express written permission.