Please NOTE this is a PDF FILE ONLY and not a finished product. No returns and refunds for pattern purchase.
Looking for something special for Christmas decorations?
This sashiko Christmas stocking is designed with 7different sashiko patterns!
You can enjoy stitching while learning how each pattern transforms into the other ones.
This is a PDF file of 14 pages. In addition to the stocking pattern, it also includes each of 7 downloadable sashiko patterns so you can learn how to draw them by yourself to apply for your other projects.
【This file includes 14 pages】
- Christmas stocking tutorial
- Useful links to see the video tutorials
- Sashiko stocking design (A4 size)
- Full size pattern (2 pages)
- 7 printable sashiko patterns
Printed on 2 pages of A4 paper：approx. 40cm×24cm
- A4 papers to print pattern pages
- Cotton fabric
- Sashiko thread（Or you can use embroidery thread as an alternative）
- Matching thread to sew up the stocking
- Hanging string
- Scotch tape
- Sashiko needle (Hand sewing needle with large eye)
- Fabric marker or chalk paper to transfer the pattern
This pattern will be available for instant download when your purchase is confirmed. Once you have downloaded this file, you can print the pattern on A4 paper with your printer at home to start making immediately.
You must have a PDF READER on your computer to open and print this pattern. If you don’t have installed it, I suggest you to download and install the ADOBE READER here: http://www.adobe.com/
This PDF pattern is for personal use only. Please do not resell.